Welcome! Thank you for choosing Pediatric Orthopaedic Specialists of Orange County. Your health care needs are our most important priority. Our goal is to be available and responsive to your needs. The following information is provided to introduce you to our practice and help you plan your office visit. Please let us know if you have any questions or would like additional information.
- Office hours are 8AM to 5PM Monday through Friday
- Please call (714) 633-2111 during regular office hours to schedule an appointment.
- Our office does not provide childcare supervision during appointments. No children under age 12 may be left unaccompanied in the waiting room.
- You will receive a call 48 hours prior to your appointment to confirm your appointment.
- If you are unable to keep an appointment, please call the office in advance. After hours, you may leave a message with our exchange service.
- Our specialty practice has a “No Show” fee of $25 is charged if you do not cancel 24 hours in advance, an exception will be made for an emergency. A 24 hour notice is needed so that we can offer your appointment time to another patient.
- If you are running late for an appointment, please call our office so we are aware and accommodate your arrival with our schedule.
- If you need to contact the physician after hours your call will be answered by our exchange service. The on-call physician will be notified and respond to your call.
- Please bring a photo ID to your visit as a part of our privacy/identity theft program.
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Specialists of Orange County maintains compliance with federal and state HIPPA privacy laws. If you would like health information released to yourself or another person you must sign a HIPPA release form identifying the individual to whom you want the information released.
- Co-pays are due at the time of the appointment and bills are payable within 30 days of receipt. We bill insurance on your behalf; however, the balance due is your responsibility.
- Once you are a registered patient you may communicate with Pediatric Orthopaedic Specialists of Orange County through the patient portal (does not currently provide communications by email or electronic transmission).
- Our office does not permit photography, video or audio recording in the office.
- Please be advised that we fit in patients with emergency conditions and at times find it hard to stay on schedule. Please know that we do respect your time, and we will make every effort to see you as close to your scheduled time as possible.
Thank you for choosing Pediatric Orthopaedic Specialists of Orange County. We look forward to providing you with the highest quality of services to support your health care needs. Wishing you the best of health.
Pediatric Orthopaedic Specialists of Orange County
Orange. Irvine. Mission Viejo