Response to COVID
ATTENTION ALL PARENTS AND PATIENTS REGARDING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
POSOC has continued to provide a safe environment for patients to receive orthopedic care throughout the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We follow CDC and WHO guidelines and have implemented the following:
- Daily temperature reading of staff, physicians, and patients as they enter our facilities.
- Hand hygiene protocol in place for all providers and staff.
- Patients, staff, and physicians required to wear face coverings at all times.
- All waiting room chairs, open surfaces, front desk , exam table and chairs are disinfected between patients.
- Patients with symptoms are asked to participate in Telemedicine visits or reschedule the appointment if medically appropriate.
For our in-office visits, we provide a safe clinical environment by ensuring that our staff and patients are masked, temperatures are taken on arrival, and we frequently sanitize our clinics and offices. In addition, we offer Telemedicine visits for certain visits allowing patients to avoid coming into the clinic completely. We screen patients prior to their visit and offer patients to check in from the car to limit time in the waiting room.
Safety of our patients, physicians and staff are our priority. We look forward to providing excellent orthopedic care in a safe environment.